We look out for your best interests.

Weatherby goes the extra mile for you.handshake

Weatherby Energy understands your property concerns. We treat your land as if it were our own. You can count on us to take care of you and go beyond industry standards.

Want to sell or lease your mineral or royalty interests? Call us at 888-225-4459.
If you’re interested in selling or leasing your mineral interests, give us a call at Weatherby Energy. We also welcome calls if you want to sell your royalty interests. We would appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

If you’re a surface owner with questions, give us a call.
We’d like to hear from surface owners who have any questions about Weatherby’s operations. Contact us at our home office in Duncan, Ok. We’re ready to help any way we can.

Please fill in the Questionnaire as best and complete as you can. Or feel free to call us at 888-225-4459 to discuss your interests with one of our experienced energy professionals.

Tell Us about yourself and your property.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Phone Number (required)

County and State where property is located:



Township Name


Which do you own?
 Mineral Rights Overriding Royalties Royalties Working Interest

Gross Acres

Net Acres


Is the property currently leased?
 Yes No

Is the property currently producing?
 Yes No

If yes, what was the monthly income for the past two (2) months?

Month 1

Month 2


Your Message

Upload info about your property